Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 03, 2007

What's happening this weekend?

We went to Mcdonald's at West Coast Park. I really love the Mc's here, cozy environment with lots of playgrounds nearby. It is definately a great place for family outing and gathering. Adrian said we can make it a weekly affair to come here for dinner. Hmmm I doubt so...because he is not a Mc person haha...Anyway, we will bring Constance here more often...maybe oneday we can organize her birthday bash here.

My 2 Darlings in pink

Oh...she look more like a toddler now...isn't that fast. A picture of her and daddy taken at the park when she is much younger.


Now

Then

Mummy, you haven't prepared my lunch?


Where is Daddy? I want to log a complaint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home