Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tired and lazy

So tired now and I am very lazy to write (type)...all I want to say is, I am looking forward for next weekend to come. Constance is 6-month-old already, she is more responsive, more expressive and more fun to play with now. And she can do leopard crawl too. Cute cute!


This is my most favourite photo...Mickey and Constance. Love Constance' arch eyebrows, her big round eyes, pointy nose and M-shape lips. The double-eye lid on her right eye is still not very prominent yet. Hmmm...should I develop it into poster-size and frame it at home hehe...

The blanket...still a long way to go...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to say, constance is SUCH a cutie!! love your pics =)

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home