Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Constance is a diaper flasher!

Oh looking through all my post, I realise that I am a very lazy mummy who doesn't bother to let her baby wear any shorts at home! Or at least on camera! Haha...find it more homey...just like men who don't bother to put on a T at home.

Very slow in my knitting lately and I am getting bored with my current projects. Oh no, cannot...must finish it. So tempted to start new project...haiz!

Scarf - left with half a skein of yarn to go....hurray!

My blouse - No progress at all. Wonder is it because of lunar 7th month, keep doing the pattern wrongly and have to frog it and redo...many times already!
Blanket - My goodness! This will take forever to finish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home