Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New friends

A few days ago, I made a complaint about some yarns I bought from Ebay. I have given it to a anonymous lady who left a comment in my blog. Her name is Eileen who pick up knitting recently. I guess the yarns will be useful for her as she can use it to polish up her knitting skill. Her current projects are scarves and maybe someday she will venture into something else. So Eileen, keep up the good work, don't give up ok and maybe oneday, you can start a blog and talk about your knits! Not forgetting to mention that it is so nice of her to give these lovely booties to Constance...Thank you very much.

Another lady I get to know recently is Shirly (in fact, I get to know a bunch of new ladies from the Singaporemotherhood forum!) . But Shirly wants to learn to knit and crochet. I may not be a good teacher but I will try my best ok cos I must admit that knitting sock is a big challenge, not only to you but to me too haha...

Pictures time: Daddy's most precious women!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ur sweetie is getting sweeter each time i saw her pics.

btw, u can reccommend the ladies to join the knitting forum. :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger alexis lim said...

hey hey ! did u bring ur girl to Gymboree ? did she enjoy it ? =)

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home