Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday night is updates night!

It has become a trend for me now - updating my blog every Sunday nights. Weekends are always very 'happening' for me especially with Constance at home. Nonetheless, I still find time for knitting.

Constance's cardi is done! I made this without any instruction, done by looking at the design itself. Thought it will be too big for Constance but it turn out just fit and nice. Soon she will out grown it but nevermind, it gives me more opportunity to knit another cardi for her hehehe...already have another project in mind.






The back piece of my blouse is done. Hope to complete the front piece by next week but I doubt I can make it. I have been bragging about making blankie so it is time that I put my words into action. These days the weather is so crazy, past nights have been cold and Constance's need a blanket to warm her. The receiving blanket which I used as a blanket is not thick enough.




And these scarves are made from left over yarns! The grey one is done. Going to give it to a 'distance' friend (friend's friend). She is leaving Singapore this September to UK for further studies. The orange one is for my AO, she mentioned that she likes to collect scarves so one more to add into her collection.



Yesterday while I was storing Constance's 0-3 month-old clothing, I found this cute little hat with ears. I am sure it will attract alot of attention if wear it on Constance hahaha...


Mommy...it is not funny at all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Regg said...

Hey babe,
U r super fast with knitting!
Great FOz and I like the hat with little ears that ur darling wearing haha :D

9:23 AM  
Blogger S@L said...

wow Dor, i wonder when i can like u - can knit a cardi without any instructions! And the cardi is very nice i must say!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home