Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 03, 2007

Quick Updates

I cast on a new project this morning. I am making a top for myself. Rusted root and eyelet wrap will come later as I want to do something quick and easy - brainless job! My lame excuses...
I have made 2 cute booties for my darling. Suppose to be more but these 2 are the most presentable ones so I discard the rest and keep these 2 instead! The weather is turning cold, I am still contemplating whether I should make a blanket for Constance. Scare it may turn into a 'white elephant' to collect dust. But on the other hand, if she don't use it now, she can still use it when she grow older...Ok, SET! I will cast on the blanket next week.
Lastly, the poncho. After blocking it, the piece didn't turn out exactly what I wanted it to be. I wanted it to be flat and rectangle in shape so I guess maybe the yarn has some elasticity therefore it keep bouncing back to the pre-blocking shape. I will trying ironing it next week to see if it help. If not, I may turn it into a shrug or scarf haha...
As usual, the weekend is here which mean I have to take care of Constance, no time for blogging. I will upload some photos on Sunday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home