Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Super lousy mood!

I bought 5 skeins of Bernat Gloucester cotton yarn from Ebay recently. The color look pretty and I thought I would like it but when I received it today, my heart sank! The previous owner must had bought it quite some time ago because the yarns have turned yellowish! So how, what can I do with it? How can I remove the 'stain'? Can I wash it with detergent? Please advice me.
If you like these yarns please let me know. I can give it to you for FREE! The cotton are very soft.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi,

I like yr yarns very much, are u
sure u are giving it away for free?
As I am learning knitting right now
so is it possible to give it to me?
Pls email me @ vyn_leen@yahoo.com.sg

Thank You so much :)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home