Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am taking a break

from knitting my own stuff because I cannot decide what I want to knit next haha! Instead, I would like to focus my attention on making booties for Constance! Her feet is growing fast and she no longer can fit into her 0 to 6-month-old socks/booties and I have no time to go shopping for her booties or socks since we do not wish to bring her to crowded places during weekends.
Thes pictures are taken from saartje knits and shescrafty.com. I haven't made mine yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Regg said...

nice~
waiting to see your version,
I think pastel pink is nice for your little sweet one!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Keira Ang said...

i like the green one with buttons, looks so cute ;-p
so wat you need to do is to get the patterns from your 2 links?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home