Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2007

I am blogging again

I decided to pen down my thoughts again, after stopping for nearly a year. Thanks to all the 'fan-cy' out there, I didn't know that people would actually read my blog. I felt so touched by all the wonderful comments left here and with friends encouraging me to blog and asking me to re-read what I have written, the more I should continue blogging again!
Guess I owe everyone lot of explanations why I stop blogging. Let me list it here:
1. I stopped rollerblading
2. I stopped knitting
3. I was attacked by the lazy bug
4. I was pregnant
Yes, I gave birth to a lovely baby girl on 24 Feb this year. I did mentioned that I have fertility issue and after going throught 3 operations to remove my endometriosis and a failed IVF, we didn't think that we can be parents ever. I enjoyed my hobbies and during that time when I reminded myself to get a healthier life, I was already 5 weeks into my pregnancy without realizing it! Thereafter, I wanted this miracle baby so badly that I stopped my hobbies and this was how I got attacked by the lazy bug haha...I keep reminding myself that I cannot afford a miscarriage and 9 months later, she arrived safely in my arms. Here are some photo to show everyone...

Constance at newborn

Constance at 1-month-old


Constance at 2-month-old


Constance at 3-month-old




Constance at 4-month-old

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! didn't know you were pregnant and had a little girl! and that you had to overcome alot to have such a little bundle of blessings... congratulations!!!! =D

1:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

u must be so overjoyed! i only knew u had your girl in friendster i remembered. congrats to your bundle of joy.

anyways, welcome back to the knitting front.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home