Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Crazy skating

Finally, I can go skating again. And today, I skate from West Coast to East Coast! Nah...I was just exaggerating haha. But true enough, me and DH when to West Coast Park to skate followed by going to East Coast Park to skate. The park - no 'kick' at all; small and it takes less then an hour to complete skating around the whole park.
Not satisfied by the easy accomplishment, I told DH-"Let's go to East Coast Park!". Woh, East Coast Park is HUGE. It stretches from Tanah Merah Safra to Fort Road. Great place to skate and lots of gals and guys to see! And we bumped into Chen Hanwei, one of the TCS actor. He is skating too.
We are going to East Coast Park to skate again tomorrow and maybe every weekends hehe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. you must skate very well! I can't go 10m without falling once.. (>_<) When did u learn skating?

12:15 PM  
Blogger Dor said...

Hi Kessa,

I used to skate when I was 16. But that time, not very good. Then just last month, I sign up for skating lesson so just 1 month, I can skate very well liao...and I didn't fall at all.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home