Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Today is our 3rd year wedding anniversary!

Yes! Today is the big day (3 years back). No celebration though because we focuse more on ROM day, nevertheless, we still try our best to remember today. I want to say to my DH:
"I really love you. Though I sometime did'nt pay much attention to you - busy doing my knitting hehe, I must say - your presence around me is important. I feel lonely each time you go on a oversea assignment, I won't stop you from going because I know it will benefit your career but I will eagerly wait for you to come home. I hope I didn't neglect or take you for granted (other then spending your money, making you angry because I am lazy, making you worried because of my poor health and a total burden to you). I love to do things together with you and I enjoying talking and laughing together with you. We may not have children but there's always ways to brighten up our life and I just want to be with you."
Ok enough...Some photos to share:
And lastly, "Ah Babe", I hope I never fail to make you happy hehe...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

congrats on your 3rd anniversary!! you two look very happy and lovely. blessings for many more happy years to come! =)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home