Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

To pick which one?

At first, I thought of using the cashmere to make the sweater in Rebecca Mag 29. Then I realise I don't know how to work on the pattern! In the end, I decided to change my mine and use the yarns to make one of these instead:

Number 1


Number 2


Number 3


Number 4
I personally like number 4 and I am thinking of making one for myself in future. It look so victorian in style to me! Will it be too fancy for a middle age lady? Or should I pick Number 1 for her? She is more on the plum side and has a shorter torso so I am not sure if the victorian style will suit her or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

I like both 1 and 4 too and I think No 4 is more feminine.

6:16 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

I'm in agreement with Sally No 4 -it's so unusual and I think I qualify as "middle-aged" :)

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugg france mlfjqnij ugg pas cher jhlwozaa bottes ugg oqeqnuoj ugg australia pfutmili bottes ugg pas cher ddukljuk ugg

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home