Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

on Child MC today

Brought Constance to see her PD today and as usual, she had her 2 jabs. Don't ask me what the jabs are cos until now, since her birth, I am still very blur about all these so called 5 in 1, 6 in 1 etc. Just do what the PD recommend so long it is good for her. What I hate most is, fever after jab. Yes, she is having slight fever now and hopefully she can recover soon. Pay money to suffer =(

Ok some quick update:

Friend's poncho - on 2nd ball of yarn now.
My shrug - left with stitching to do.



I have decided not to do the RR for the time being after my shrug is done. Don't feel like knitting in rounds. I would like to work on the wrap sweater with eyelets from Rebecca Mag 29 instead. No pic of the sweater so just keep everyone in suspend for the time being =)

The poncho is for her. She always buy clothing for Constance so must do something in return for her if not pai seh =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home