Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am knitting a poncho for a friend

Last year, my friend ask me to make something for her, she even bought the yarns for me. Poor girl who knows nothing about knitting and bought 6 balls of yarn for $70+! She didn't know that I am knitting again, so maybe I should make something for her and mail it to her house and surprise her hehe...(unless she still keep my blog, then no surprise liao which I doubt so). I wanted to make something fast and simple so I am making this for her but with the fringe. See how, may convert it into a shrug =)

2 Comments:

Blogger bluey said...

The pattern looks simple and nice. Where do you get it from ?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Dor said...

From Berroco free pattern

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home