Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2007

So fast! It's Friday already!

Wow...time flies, today is Friday already. I am so busy at work this week but I am glad friday is here now. In fact, only left with less then an hour at work place! Yeah...My little darling is coming home tonight. And there is a surprise awaiting her...hehe...







I rented this jumperoo for Constance, since she love to jump so much. Hope she will have fun playing with it.

This is my almost felted blanket. So sad...but hey, still usable.






And for these months, I have completed a few FOs. These are some mini projects - Branching out scarf and ruffle scarf.






This is how they look like when I wear it. But they are not for me, I am not a scarf person. The orange one is for my boss who is traveling to USA in December and the blue ones is for another colleauge who is leaving the Department. This mean we are going to have a new colleauge joining the Department...and sitting next to me...




I am seriously starting solids on Constance now. Hoping to feed her 2 meals a day....don't think I will move to 3 until she turn 1. I am quite comfy with 2 solids a day but for dinner, will try to make it lighter for her. Organic cereals!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

felted or not, that blanket is still gorgeous! and i love the scarves too! =)

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home