Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another all-in-one post

I wasn't feeling so well so didn't do any updates for the weekend. As usual, my weekend is always happening with Constance around. Now, she knows how to make lot of noise to seek attention. And it is always very funny, sometime annoying, when she make those noise. Annoying because I don't know what she wants. I wonder what's her next trick will be...calling me mummy? Yesterday night, I went to visit her at my in-law place. I tied my hair in a ponytail...when I called her, she don't seem to recognise me...she must be wondering where is mummy's hair haha...but when I let down my hair again...she was like...okie, this is mummy!
Baby set knitted by my mum's friend. She is also another avid knitter, has been knitting for more then 10 years. She gave these to me just 2 weeks ago.
Brought her home on Thursday night and she blow raspberry at us when we ask her to sleep. Naughty girl!


Make potato and carrot puree on Friday morning. See I take precaution this time haha...
Brought her to Vivo City on Friday. We seldom bring her to shopping center after the hospital incident. She likes shopping and has no problem sitting in her pram.
Family portrait @ 6 months 2 weeks. I dropped quite alot of hair but now they are growing back.
Constance @ 6 months 2 weeks.
And we finally get to meet baby Jayden. Our friend's son. We met him at his full month celebration but can't recall how he look like. Now he is 4 months old and is already as tall and heavy as Constance!

Brocoli, pumpkin & potato puree made yesterday. Oh no, what puree should I make next? No more new ideas.


Lastly, my attempt to cook baby porridge. It was a success but it taste so bland. How to make baby porridge tasty? For this, I just cook the plain porridge and add puree in it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Леонардо да винчи я уверен что смысл жизни для каждого из нас просто расти в любви
!!!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home