Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Many things to post!

Ok instead of creating individual posting, I list them down instead.

1. Combi Carrier
My friends bought this carrier for me during Constance full month celebration. First time trying it because instruction said to use it when baby turned 4 month. Err...are the legs suppose to spread so wide apart?
2. Constance dress

I alter the design abit, my version is without sleeve.
Constance "wearing" the dress (I quietly lay the dress on top of her when she still haven't wake up in the morning...crazy mummy haha!). The size is for 12/18 months, so for the time being, need to store it inside the toyogo box.

3. First puree
Pumpkin and sweet potato. I am not so 'ON" to make my own puree! This is from Heinz, recommended for 4 to 6 months old baby. Really have to salute to those mummies who make puree for their babies. I know it will be fun but I am simply not the cooking type. I wonder how am I going to survive when it is time for her to take porridge. It is not that I don't know how to cook but I am just lazy to cook...Anyway mother instinct, sure can live through it!
Inexperience mummy, first time feeding baby but practice make perfect!
4. Her smile is so beautiful

Very difficult to get her to smile for the camera! Nonetheless, I managed to capture this.



5. This look simply melt my heart

My little naughty girl...with your sweet smile and big round eyes, I would rather beat daddy when you are naughty haha...



6. Shrug update

Back part is done, now working on the right side.

3 Comments:

Blogger bluey said...

hihi,

so great to see back to knitting.

Your bb is very cute and sweet.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Regg said...

She is Lovely!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you want your therapeutic Male sizegenetics to be performed by a handsome and sexy Gay sizegenetics therapist, make sure you go with the website sexy masseur. They list a very wide range of professionals that happen to be well versed with the different styles, types and techniques. China and India might possibly be known for their great methods to improve the length and girth associated with the male vital organ, but how in the other parts on the world? Surely, other countries also have their own personal distinct methods to enlarge one's penis sizegenetics naturally. One country which has a unique way to begin this is Indonesia.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home