Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

Friday the 13th...I have goood news and bad news.

Good News

I completed 2 WIPs this week. 1 is my girl's dress and another 1 is my UFO. I found it in my knitting box, so might as well finish it. I will take some pics and upload it once they are dry (I wash it, my way of blocking...lazy me!)

Bad News

Ready? My MIL called me this morning to let me know Constance was down with fever last night! Temp flux between 37.6 to 38.0. Friday the 13th...nothing turn out good on this day! Just last month, Constance had a very high fever and was hospitalized for 7 days! The diagnosis was 'suspected Kawasaki Disease'. She was just discharged by doctor on Monday that she no longer had this disease, with platelet count of 300plus (it was 600plus when she was ill). I felt paranoid when I know she is having fever, 'am so worried that she will have this disease again. The thought of staying in hopsital traumatized everyone. I will call MIL in the afternoon again, hopefully the fever is gone by then.

Lastly, I took this photo when I moved to my new office 2 weeks ago.

Update @ 1.53pm

Called MIL and Constance has recovered from her fever. Then again, still need to monitor her and take temp when I bring her home tonight. Mommies! Always worry this and that!

No more WIP in hand now, so if can, I will CO a new project tonight. Should I start on the shrug first or Rusted Root(RR)? I am so tempted to make RR after I saw Regg's.

2 Comments:

Blogger SummerCraftz said...

try RR. it's pretty and worth the effort.. :>

10:34 PM  
Blogger J. John said...

I had fever also the day after my 1st bdae celebration. Went all the way up to 40 degrees celsius and mummy had many sleepless nites.

Just to let u know that we'll be keeping constance in our prayers also. ;p

Keep us updated ya, be it in ur blog or leave a msg in my tag board. =)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home