Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Together again at 7.5 months

See how fast they grow! Taking photo together at 7.5 months.


Alycia has more hair but I have bigger eyes and thigh! hehe
And see here where they are younger.

Alycia you are too near to the camera!
Ok much better...
My naughty mummy put my biscuit container on the floor and see how we fight for it!
Alycia we play together again next weekend ok?

On Saturday, we went to IMM for dinner. The mall was so crowded that we just ate our dinner at any place that required no queuing.


We are going IMM with my Gong Gong. If you are wondering why my Ah Ma didn't come along was because she was busy playing mahjong with her kakis!


After dinner, we sent Gong Gong home and we proceed to TCC at Mohd Sultan to meet friends for coffee. Constance was so fascinated by the surrounding that she refused to sleep. We took this photo at 11+pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home