Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

Commemorating 40 Years of National Service

We were invited to the Commemoration Dinner held at Pasir Laba Camp yesterday. Wow, we hope to attend more of such function next time...hehe free food! Anyway, the food is not that fantastic but the ambient is nice. Here are some of the photos we took.






And I snapped a photo of our PM when he made a speech on stage. See the bodyguards...



This is how the first course look like and it is fine dinning...




Next, progress on my knits...

For the capalet, I have separated the sleeves and the body. Hope to finish this soon then I can move on to my next project haha...It is a very simple project but don't know why I am taking so long to compete it.



The back of the eyelet wrap is done. Now working on the left panel.

I just started another scarf project. My friend, Marene, asked me to teach her to knit and she has choosen a scarf as her first project. I had helped her to buy the yarns and needle but after that no news from her. I guess she must be very busy at work so I try not to disturb her. Since she had already paid for the materials and don't know whether she is still interested to learn, I might as well make the scarf for her. If she is keen again, she can always work on another project. If not, she still get the product but is made by me.
Recently, I am not knitting anything for Constance. One reason is because she has alot of clothing already. I would like to knit a hooded jacket and dress for her but I haven't decided when I want to start it. Maybe after 1 more project for myself first hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home