Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

She is 8 months today!

And very soon, she will turn 1. Time will be moving super fast during this period from now till Feb next year with so many holidays coming.

Last weekend we brought her to my aunt's place. She is back from Sydney and will stay here till March next year.

Mummy said we use to stay here. Me and my pretty Ah Ma. See how naughty I am, raised my hands so that I can slip off...

What's on my head? Ok, I am little shrek! Mummy found this green headband in Uncle Clarence's room and was so excited to let me wear it. She bluffed me saying I look mei mei!



Sunday we went Ikea for breakfast again. Love to go Ikea for breakfast...can see alot of babies around, a good place for family gathering. Maybe next week will got to West Coast Mcdonalds for supper. We bought a new highchair, the one we have is too heavy and bulky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home