Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More new toy to play with



Don't you love December? With all the nice Christmas decor and lightings everywhere and listen to cozy (I called it cozy because it gives me a warm feeling) Christmas song playing when you go to shopping mall, supermarkets etc, really bring you into the mood of the festive season. What I love most is of cos the cosmetic set that is package especially for this festive season!

Oh I couldn't resist the Beaute de Kose set. Everything inside is so pretty and I have to get it. And another Kanebo Coffret Dor palatte in 02 (blue). The SA told me that once the existing Coffret Dor palattes are sold out, they will not have it at their counter anymore. Though I am not a fan of blue, but I just have to get it cos it is so shimmery and pretty.


3 Comments:

Blogger aichaku-愛着 said...

i haven't bought that kose set yet, but i'm so tempted!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Dor said...

Go get it. The liquid eyeshadow is so so nice. I am so tempted to get the individual liquid eyeshadow now haha

4:12 PM  
Blogger aichaku-愛着 said...

hi dor, i bought it! haha. so spendthrift. about your comment, i'll get some photos and the prices up on the blog soon. ^_^

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home