Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

How I love the Zoo

How many times have I been to the Zoo this year? I have lost count because we have the friend of zoo card! Better make good use of it for the $150 annual fee. We have a close contact with the animals. .
Look closely, the snakes are staring at me.


With the Zebra. I love her surfer short.

Constance was playing with her swim suit in the Zoo and then misplace it. So when we bring her to the new waterplay, we just let her go nake with the surfer short haha, how sexy. Didn't take any picture thought but she truely enjoy herself at the waterplay.
My love for Lunasol. It is a very expensive cosmetic line from Kanebo IMAO and some items sold out will not be re-stock! Furthermore, there is only 1 and only counter at Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City.
From the Sheer Contrast collection. Wanted to get the neutral palatte from the Lighting collection but sold out already. So sad.

Limited Edition powder.


Also bought some blusher from Watson at Ngee Ann City. Canmake and Gransenbon, both from Japan.
Gransenbo no. 12

3 Comments:

Blogger aichaku-愛着 said...

hi thanks for the sekkisei link! i'll check it out. do you personally think sekkisei lotion is ok for dry-sensitive skin?

3:40 PM  
Blogger Dor said...

I think my link is not very useful because it mention about the medicated sekkisei lotion which I don't think we have it here. The sekkisei lotion is meant to moisturize your skin and it is made of herd so I personally think that it is okay for dry-sensitive skin. If you like, I can mail you a small sample for you to try because you decide whether you want to buy the big bottle or not. You can also buy the white paper mask, soak it with the sekkisei lotion and use it like a mask. Very refreshing.

9:39 AM  
Blogger aichaku-愛着 said...

oh! thank you so much for your offer, but i think i'll go get a small bottle to try! :D thanks again!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home