Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What's your weekends like?

Mine was an extremely busy and restless one.


On Saturday, waterplay at Constance's weekend class. Next week will be swimming...










On Sunday, she woke up at 6+am and couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to bring her to Science Center Mcdonalds to have a hotcake breakfast. But before we head to Science Center. I brought her back to my office to search for my missing thumbdrive. My school assignments are in that thumbdrive! I still couldn't find it...


See how messy my workstation is!



After breakfast.




On Sunday afternoon, to the Fidget, a huge playground, at Turf City. This place is too challenging for me (not for her). She has no problem running around, getting excited and enjoying herself very very much. As for me, I have to chase after her, make sure she tackle each obstacle safely. My whole body is still aching. Nonetheless, I will bring her here again since she love it so much. Next time, I will ask daddy to climb the obstacle with her haha. Daddy is finally back from Australia!







Oh, I enjoyed spending quality time with Constance while Daddy was away. On Monday, was a public holiday, I spent the day watching TV with her at home. Yes, finally she could sit still with me to watch a Movie of Finding Nemo haha. I also taught her how to fix a 2-piece puzzle. She couldn't fix the puzzle on her own but everytime fixing the puzzle, she would ask me to help her by saying "Mummy please teach Tong Tong". I hope she can do it on her own but how can you resist not helping her when she said those words.

Finally, MAC 2008 holiday collection...Passions of Red warm palette and cool palette.




Isn't the gem box lovely? I have so many eyeshadows already, I also don't know why I keep on buying...I can't help it. I have just called MAC to reserve the She Said Red Mineral eyeshadows...













Btw, I won't be update this blog for the next 2 weeks. 'Cos, my exams are coming *Boohoo* and I need to start my revision "soon"! But, after my examinations, I will have 1 1/2 months of term break, YEAH! Hmmm, maybe I will do a post to display all my makeup collection...how about that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Constance looks so much like you, very pretty. =)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Dor said...

Thank you. I also think she look more like me haha...

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home