Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Exam is Over...YEAH!

Yup, my exam is finally over, I had a new hair cut and I flying off to Hong Kong for holiday next Tuesday. I am switching to relax mode now haha but I have piles of work for me to do at work...don't care, enjoy first and work later =P
I enjoyed studying at home so much until I really don't feel like coming back to work anymore, cannot...no work = no money, and no money = no shopping. I cannot help lemming about getting these items =P


Fasio double dazzling eye. I want to get all the colors. These palattes are very shimmery and sparkling. Very tempted to buy them now but decided to save my money for HK trip.



Snow Magic Blusher & Highlighter Palette from Laneige.

Paul & Joe pressed powder N. The face powder is quite shimmery as well but the casing is so beautiful?


Contrasting High Light from Lunasol Kanebo


Contrasting Shade Cheeks from Lunasol Kanebo
Tone Up powder from Lunasol Kanebo.


And some other items from Shiseidos. So into Japanese cosmetics these days. Crazy me! Hope to get these items cheaper in HK.



First time on the Singapore Flyer on our Anniversary on 1 Nov.




To Hortpark. I couldn't study when she was at home.


1 Comments:

Blogger aichaku-愛着 said...

thanks for the feedback abt la mer! need to find a place to get the sample. :D

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home