Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Decided to make a come back...

Why? Because I know you all love me (my Constance to be exact haha!). Life has been pretty much unchanged for us (me, Adrian and Constance) except that I have to juggle between work, studies and taking care of kid. Everyday after class or staying at in-law place to spend time with Constance, the clock would have strike 12 midnight by the time I settle down at home! So with the little time I have left before I go to bed, I would rather use it to check on my wardrobe to see what I have to wear the next day to work or see what makeup I want to use the next morning or finishing up my school assignment. Therefore, blogging definitely didn't come into my mind anymore. Here I am, making a come back because I realised my girl has grow up so much and I didn't have time to capture her every moment, taking picture of her etc...making a big mistake here and by the time you know it, she is turning 2 very soon! After my examination (which is starting 2 weeks later), I need to spend some time reorganizing her baby photos. Imaging her 6-month-old till her 1-year-old photos are still not put nicely into the album yet (haven't bought one!) and I felt so guilty not taking monthly photos of her after she turned 1. What a lousy mummy I am...Ok enough have been said, let's see what we have been doing for the past few months since July (photos are placed in the order of from the oldest to the most recent).


This photo was taken at Kim Gary Restaurant at Vivo City. I love the Hong Kong style food here. My hair was still long then...


Family cycling at East Coast Park.




Sandplay at West Coast Park.
She was pointing at the sky when I ask her where is the sky haha...
At the Zoo.

Waterplay at the Zoo.


Spent one of those weekends with Grandparents and cousins. See her sitting so comfortably on the sand.


While they are playing at the beach, I started to act crazy while looking after the belongings.



On one of those weekends when the weather was so hot. So I let her had some waterplay with her cousin. This was the first time her cousin play with her because most of the time her cousin would ignore her and sort of living in her own world kind...



Grandma said: "waterplay is over. Time to clean up!"
So not to waste the water, we use it to water the plant.

At a friend's wedding. She loves to ride on that statue that look like a cat to me.


These was taken yesterday. So difficult to take a decent photos of her now because she likes to run about. At the Esplanade, Adrian flying off to Australia for 2 weeks on Saturday so we want to spend tsome time together with her.



My face is not greasy. It is just the luminizer I put on my cheek! And my brother cut those bangs (fringe) for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. John said...

Welcome back!! =)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home