Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Cowl neck done

The title says it all! Finally complete the cowl neck and moving on to the sleeves. Hmm...to have short sleeves not a bad idea after looking at the pic. What you think?



About my next project what should I call it? It doesn't come with a unique name - just known as 'Long Top with Lacy Pattern'. That's it, let's called it 'Project Summer'. Pardon me, I know I lack creativity in naming my project haha!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually really like the top with short sleeves, it looks like a great fit. The lace you're working on is really beautiful. Sorry, no name suggestions--I'm not very inventive today either. :)

4:17 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Short sleeves do look nice in the picture. The length is just right for you too.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home