Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 26, 2006

Saturday Night Skate

Skateline has organized a SNS on this Saturday, May 27 and we have signed up for it. The distance will be from Bishan Park to Esplanade Park. The route will take us along the kallang river park connectors, enroute - the smoothest track in Singapore from Braddell Road to Potong Pasir as well as some quaint Kallang River Bridges. This is a challenging 1.5 hour skate suitable for intermediate skaters. Wow...If I can conquer this, I will be amazed! And of course, proud of my accomplishment.
The yarn I showed you the other day is for this project. It looks simple to do but I just couldn't get the pattern right and I keep frogging it many times until I fed up! If only the pattern is written in English, I will have no problem at all but it is written in Japanese.
Eventually, I decided not to work on the pattern and use the yarn for this instead.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good choice on the 2nd pattern from Garnstudio, i like tat too :) Jap patterns are complicatedly beautiful but never easy, at least for me...

All the best and have fun on your skating! I used to skate wif my hubby too but had to stop cos' i got preggie... my K2 skates growing mushrooms olredi *sob sob*

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home