Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Some updates

My Aunt's sweater: Blocking the back. Knitting the front now and will be completing soon. Given the tight deadline (by my Aunt), no choice have to speed up a little bit.



Somewhat cowl: My cowl's ribbing is almost done. I have just joined the sexy knitters club and this is one of their nominated project. The next nominated project(s) will be announced in July. I have given my 2 cents worth by submitting a nomination, so let's see what's the next nomination is and hopefully it is something interesting!



What's next: This is for my next project.


That's all for the updates. My DH's car broke down just now. It was working fine when he came to fetch me from work but it just went flat when he tried to restart the engine after our dinner at my IL's place. We had no choice but to take a cab home and guess what, we saw a dog laying in the middle of the road when we flagged down a cab! It must be badly injured and it is not moving. I have a strong urge to save the dog but I don't have the courage to do it. What if it is dead? Anyway we left and felt aching pain in our heart. The lucky thing is, cars who saw the dog, steered away from the middle lane but I am sure some reckless drivers will run over the dog. Just a matter of time only.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home