Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What's on my needles

Beside working on my aunt's sweater, I have two other on-going projects that I have yet to complete! Slow knitter...yes I am but at least I don't have any UFO laying around hehe.

On-going projects:

1. Somewhat cowl. I should have chosen a darker color to knit this project but instead, I used a very light, earthy brown that is quite close to cream color. It looks too plain! It is almost 70% done so no point frogging it now. Who knows, I might like the end product...*keep my fingers crossed*





2. Lacy bolero from Rebecca Mag 31. Oh I love this project and I even used the same color yarn as shown in the picture here. It is almost 90% done, only left with seaming of sleeves and ribbing. I promise, once it is done, I will show you my lovely lacy bolero!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

found your blog at the knitting forum. Welcome to blogland. I look forward to seeing your new knits.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home