Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Polling Day

Today is polling day...hmm when was the last polling? 4 years ago? I can't remember maybe is because I didn't get to poll the last time since my district was walk over then. This is my first polling but I am not enthusiastic about it at all. Why? Because I hate to queue up!!! Ok enough talking about polling.
Oh btw, I am selling my house; transaction begin on 1st June. So currently, I am staying at my aunt's place. And this is what I get to see from my bedroom window. Recognise that brown building?
Progress for my aunt's sweater: I managed to finish the ribbing yesterday so will start knitting the cable pattern soon. The sweater called for 8" of ribbing but I guess my aunt body is not that long, so I did 6" of ribbing instead.
That's all for today. Busy day for me because I need to go to GD to buy more circular needles, new yarns for my future project (hehe), go polling and tonight I need to attend my friend's wedding. Ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home